Welcome to TinyArk Handmade Buttons.

We make buttons, all shapes and all designs. If you want a custom build please contact us. Please follow us on Twitter.

This Weeks Featured Seller

Friday, February 13, 2009


This weeks featured Seller is mbell34.

Meet MBell34, jewellery maker and soap crafter. With Michelle's products you will find affordable, handmade beaded jewelry. All of her items are one of a kind ( OOAK TAG ) and are handcrafted. She has recently moved into making wonderful scented and unscented soaps with natural bases and ZERO sulfates.

This is what Michelle has to say about ETSY.

"I am 38 years old and have been married 19 years and I have three children ages 17, 16 and 14. I taught myself how to make jewelry over 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I find it very therapeutic to just sit there and create something beautiful for somebody else to enjoy. Hours just go by so fast! I love when I wear the jewelry I make and someone will buy it right off me! I love this site and to browse around to see what everyone else makes. There are very talented people out there!"

Products..

This bracelet is made with fire polished pink glass beads, green round glass beads and antique silver plated spacer beads finished with a antique silver plated toggle clasp. This bracelet measures 6 inches long.







A personal fav of mine.. ( TinyArk ) This soap smells just like the ocean water! Feels like you are at the beach. I made it blue just like ocean water. This listing is for one soap and it weighs a little over three ounces, made of all natural glycerin soap with some added vitamin E oil. Your body will love to bathe with this delightful smelling soap. Give it a try!




Soap Characteristics:

-100% Pure Soap
-Finest Natural Vegetable Oil based – No animals tested or animal products used (unless purchasing goat’s milk soap)
·Hypo – Allergenic
·Non Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
·Excellent lather!
·High glycerin content (attracts moisture to the skin)
·Gentle on sensitive skin
·No Detergents
·No Sulfates
·No Alcohol
·No Sugar Solutions

Visit Mbell34 today. You will find the perfect gift for a loved one or treat for yourself.

0 comments: